This is a simple Binding Spell that can be preformed quickly, but is also extremely effective.
(Please Read: Introduction to Binding Spells before preforming, it is a very powerful spell and controversial to some)
What you’ll need:
1- An item that represents the person you are planning to bind (approximately 4″x 4″), this can be something they own, a photo of them, or even a piece of paper with their name on it 2- a black candle (which can be substituted for a black lighter if you need something simpler) 3- a stapler with staples
Preforming the Spell
1. If you wish, cast your circle now!
(How to Cast a Circle)
2. Light your black candle (if you are using a lighter make sure it is near by)
3. Take the item that you have chosen to represent the person you are binding and fold it in half.
4. For the next step you are going to repeat the following words each time you staple the item. You will say this with intent and certainty,
“With this staple I bind thee (name of person) I bind you from doing harm to me or (name of other or family or simply say other) “
5. Take the stapler and begin making cross shapes around the edges of the rectangle.
6.Finally, staple a cross through the center.
7. Light this item on fire. While doing so visualize the person causing you no harm and paying you no mind.
9. Take the ashes and bury them or simply toss them in the trash